thinking...

Monday, February 18, 2008

Random Monday Thoughts

I’ll be returning my copy of Burnout Paradise. After about ten minutes I quickly determined I should probably just be playing Forza 2. Burnout is exactly what I was expecting- a series of random crashes and no real sense of skill involved.

We saw U2 3D again Saturday night. Bono did Luciano Pavarotti justice on his rendition of “Miss Sarajevo.” That last bit of Pavarotti’s part was incredible.

This weeks 1UP Yours was excellent. If you’re into gaming, you should definitely listen to that podcast. The best part- it’s free!

The Good Charlotte song “I Don’t Wanna be in Love” is trying so very hard to sound like The Killers. This probably explains why it’s the first song from them I wasn’t forced to listen to. Thanks to Madden 2005 I somehow know all the words to their hit “The Anthem.”