thinking...

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

32 GB iPod Touch! :(

Leave up to Apple to screw me on my recent purchase of my iPod Touch. A couple weeks back I used my Best Buy warranty on a 16 GB model, in which I’ve absolutely fallen in love with. What happens? A new 32 GB version is now in stores for a mere 100 dollars more. This is absolutely worth the extra cash to double the memory, especially once you hack and jailbreak the Touch. I may try and pull some shenanigans if my local Best Buy actually has these in stock. I don’t know why this would be a problem, considering I’m giving them more money. That is the unfortunate thing about purchasing a product made by Apple, you know eventually you’re gonna get hosed with new releases and better deals, you just don’t expect it to happen two weeks later.