thinking...

Monday, February 25, 2008

AudioSurf + Go West (Original) = Great Pop + Game

Only four work days remain before we’re on a jet plane to Cancun for my brother’s wedding. With that being said you can imagine it was difficult for me to rise this morning. My family left for Mexico this AM, so we have the pleasure watching their two puppies for the remainder of the week. Of course to Maya (our pup) it’s like Christmas day, as she’s not accustomed to visitors- let alone on her turf. She got up twice in the middle of the night to jump off the bed to say hi to her friends, just sitting there in front of their cage wagging her tail.



I checked out Audio-Surf this weekend. I think I set records against the vast Internet on U2’s “Mofo” and Neutral Milk Hotel’s “Holland 1945.” You should definitely check it out if you’re a rhythm game whore (like me). I’ll attempt to do a video of fast-paced puzzle goodness at lunch- need to think of the perfect song.

Not a bad little run there... Had some trouble near the end.