thinking...

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Visions of Virtualization.

I’m inclined to blog right now.

I’ve been back from Russia for about a week now, my sleeping schedule has finally returned to normal. Upon further analysis, the vacation definitely occurred at a key moment, with business closing out at year end. There were several instances I had nightmares about my job while I was away. One night in Russia I woke up with extreme urgency, almost like something you would see in a movie. That night I felt overcome with that chaotic stress I had felt during Q3 and Q4 of this last year. In a way I was relieved that it was only a dream, but the dream felt very real (as cliché as that sounds). From time to time I had visions of VMware (the company who I basically owned the relationship with) showing up in a stretch limo dragging me off on the next plane to the US- because they can’t function without me holding their hand. Fortunately, I’ve returned to peace- so much so that I think the shit-storm has finally subsided for the time being. This probably explains the unexpected urge to blog.